What scholarships are available for Latino students?
Let’s get started with this list of scholarships for Hispanic students!
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund.
- Latino Community Credit Union Scholarship.
- Propsanica Foundation Scholarships.
- ALCOA Fund Scholarship.
- La Unidad Latina Foundation Scholarship.
- ExxonMobil Engineering Scholarship.
Can you get a scholarship for science?
Students wanting to study science in college can find many scholarships to help pay for that education. These merit-based awards range from $500 to $14,000 and are open to high school seniors planning to attend college in the fall as well as undergraduate and graduate students with above-average grades.
What colleges are looking for Hispanic students?
Top Accredited Colleges for Hispanic Students
- University of Central Florida.
- Carlos Albizu University-Miami.
- University of California-Irvine.
- California State University-Long Beach.
- San Diego State University.
- Florida International University.
- California State University-Fullerton.
- University of California-Santa Barbara.
What is a stem scholarship?
What are STEM Scholarships? STEM college scholarships are awards that focus on STEM fields. Students have to dedicate themselves to science, technology, engineering, or math major to qualify for these scholarships, increasing the odds they will contribute to the workforce in those areas.
How do you qualify for the National Hispanic Scholar?
- Must be of Hispanic heritage.
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students.
Are there any scholarships for Hispanic or Latino students?
Some Latina scholarships may require an essay or video, but the common thread is that they are available to those with Hispanic or Latino bloodlines. We acknowledge and help find awards to honor the accomplishments of Hispanic and Latino students in the United States.
What is the eligibility for latinlatinos in Technology Scholarship?
Latinos in Technology Scholarship 1 Eligibility: Latino or Hispanic undergraduates majoring in STEM 2 Amount: $30,000 (100 scholarships are awarded!) 3 Deadline: April 13, 2021
What GPA do you need for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund?
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund is available to Latino students of various ages — from high school seniors all the way up to graduate students. All majors of study are accepted, but there is an emphasis on STEM majors. There’s also a GPA requirement of 2.5 for college students and 3.0 for high school students.
What are the requirements for the Hispanic youth awards scholarship program?
The Hispanic Youth Awards scholarship requires Hispanic heritage (high school students with heritage from Spain, Brazil and the Philippines are also eligible), a 3.0 GPA, and plans to enroll in an accredited bachelor’s degree program in the fall after high school graduation.