Who is the most famous Western artist?
10 Most Famous Artists In The History of Western Art
- #10 Francisco Goya. Francisco Goya.
- #9 Rembrandt. Rembrandt van Rijn.
- #8 Andy Warhol. Andy Warhol.
- #7 Claude Monet. Claude Monet.
- #6 Salvador Dalí Salvador Dali.
- #5 Frida Kahlo. Frida Kahlo.
- #4 Michelangelo. Michelangelo.
- #3 Vincent van Gogh. Vincent van Gogh.
Who is the most skilled artist?
The 5 most renowned artist of all time.
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452–1519) Regarded as one of the greatest artists of all time, he is well known for his two remarkable paintings: The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper.
- Michelangelo (1475–1564)
- Rembrandt (1606–1669)
- Vincent Van Gogh (1853–1890)
- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
Who is the best living artist?
The 30 Most Popular Modern and Contemporary Artists
- Cindy Sherman (b. 1954)
- Liu Xiaodong (b. 1963)
- Cecily Brown (b. 1969)
- Miquel Barcelo (b. 1957)
- Takashi Murakami (b. 1962)
- Günther Förg (1952-2013)
- Luo Zhongli (b.
- Njideka Akunyili Crosby (b. 1983)
Who are the 3 famous Western painters and their artworks?
Western Art History’s ten most famous paintings you should know…
- “The Birth of Venus” by Sandro Botticelli.
- “The Mona Lisa” by Leonardo da Vinci.
- “The Sistine Chapel Ceiling” by Michelangelo.
- “Les Meninas” by Diego Velázquez.
- “Girl with a Pearl Earring” Johannes Vermeer.
- “Le Déjeuner sur l’herbe” Edouard Manet.
Who is the best sculptor of all time?
Learn more about 10 famous sculptors who have helped shape Western art and culture.
- Michelangelo (1475 – 1564)
- Gianlorenzo Bernini (1598 – 1680)
- Auguste Rodin (1840 – 1917)
- Constantin Brancusi (1876 – 1957)
- Alberto Giacometti (1901 – 1966)
- Henry Moore (1898 – 1986)
- Sol LeWitt (1928 – 2007)
- Louise Bourgeois (1911 – 2010)
Who is a famous Western artist?
Charles Marion Russell was one of the most prolific artists who painted western landscapes and also cowboy paintings. You can find his works in over 50 museums in the United States and around the world. He preferred muted color palettes with a sense of realism in his cowboy paintings.