Who is favored Week 17 NFL?
They still did cover the 11-point spread in that game by a wide margin….NFL point spreads Week 17.
|Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears||GB -5.5|
|Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans||TEN -7.5|
|Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts||IND -14|
|New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers||NO -6.5|
Who has the best NFL pick record?
The top 5 experts:
- FiveThirtyEight — 0.8205 (360 of 531, 67.8%)
- ESPN Fans — 0.8144 (356 of 533, 66.8%)
- Jamey Eisenberg — 0.8144 (356 of 533, 66.8%)
- Pickwatch Fan Picks— 0.8133 (355 of 533, 66.6%)
- Josh Katzowitz — 0.8129 (354 of 532, 66.5%)
Which team has the most Week 17?
FiveThirtyEight’s NFL Elo ratings
What NFL teams are playing for something Week 17?
Heading into Week 17, there are five teams — the Titans, Colts, Browns, Dolphins and Ravens — battling it out for four spots. The Browns, Dolphins and Ravens will all be kicking off at 1 p.m. ET. After the early games, the 4:25 p.m. ET will give us the battle for the final two playoff spots in the NFC.
Which NFL game is most important week 17?
NFL Week 17: Scouting five games with serious playoff implications on Sunday
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (1 p.m. ET, FOX)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (1 p.m. ET, CBS)
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (4:25 p.m. ET, CBS)
- Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears (4:25 p.m. ET, FOX)
Will Steelers rest starters Week 17?
The Pittsburgh Steelers will rest Ben Roethlisberger and a few other starters in Week 17. On the verge of a playoff run, the Steelers will utilize their AFC North championship to their advantage and rest starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger before the playoffs. …
What NFL games have meaning Week 17?
TV schedule for NFL Week 17 games
- New York Jets at New England Patriots (1 p.m. ET)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns (1 p.m. ET)
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m. ET)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills (1 p.m. ET)
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (4:25 p.m. ET)
What games matter in week 17 2020?
NFL Week 17 Sunday games
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts.
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants.
- New York Jets at New England Patriots.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs.
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns.
What are Bleacher Report’s Week 17 NFL picks?
Bleacher Report’s Expert Consensus Week 17 NFL Picks Carolina Panthers (6-9) at New Orleans Saints (13-2) Jacksonville Jaguars (5-10) at Houston Texans (10-5) Detroit Lions (5-10) at Green Bay Packers (6-8-1) Atlanta Falcons (6-9) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-10) Dallas Cowboys (9-6) at New York Giants (5-10)
Should you bet on the NFL in Week 17?
Amateur sports bettors should generally view NFL Sundays the same way they view a craps table, and there’s no bigger crapshoot all season long than Week 17. Like it or not, luck will play a significant role in how you fare this weekend, simply because it’s impossible to predict with certainty how a lot of coaches will approach their games.
How many fresh picks are in the final week of 2019 season?
And here are 16 fresh selections for the final week of the 2019 season. Lines from Caesars as of 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 26. The Atlanta Falcons have generally played playoff-caliber football since their Week 9 bye, but the same can be said of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dating back to their Week 7 bye.
What do Sunday’s results mean to NFL teams?
Sunday’s results mean a lot to a few teams but a little to a lot of teams. And while there could be some money to be made by gauging motivation, don’t blame Bleacher Report NFL analysts Gary Davenport , Brad Gagnon and Brent Sobleski if they don’t hit a collective home run for a second consecutive week to wrap up the season.