What should I title my Tumblr blog?
If it’s going to be effective at drawing people in, it must be accurate, succinct and informative.
- Business Name. The name of your business can work well as the title of your Tumblr, especially if you’re using the platform to host your main company website.
- Products or Services.
- Slogan or Unique Name.
- Other Considerations.
What is the title for Tumblr?
By default, the title for new Tumblr blogs is set to “untitled” and is displayed as the title for the page in your browser’s window. Fortunately, you can customize your blog’s title via the Custom Theme page associated with your Tumblr account.
How do I get rid of Untitled on Tumblr?
How to Change Untitled on your Tumblr Blog
- Once you get in, look to the left and find your Blog, and click on the link, this one is MyBloggie.
- Locate your Theme and click the Customize button.
- Look to the left of the screen and you can see Title, it is from here you finally can Change the Title of your Tumblr site.
What is a catchy title?
A catchy headline is extremely important to bring the reader in to view an article, advertisement or social media post. A headline should be carefully worded to catch someone’s eye and get that person interested in reading what follows the headline.
How do you title a catchy blog?
Read on to find out how to come up with a good title for each of your new blog posts.
- Grab attention with vivid and descriptive language.
- Ask a question to spark curiosity.
- Make a promise (and keep it).
- Write stimulating titles while avoiding clickbait clichés.
- Use numbers wisely.
- Incorporate SEO keywords naturally.
How do you add a title on Tumblr?
Starts here3:08How to add a header to Tumblr® theme – YouTubeYouTube
How do you create a blog name on Tumblr?
First, head over to Tumblr’s homepage. Click Get Started and enter an email, password, and username. Your username informs the URL of your blog (username.tumblr.com), but don’t worry, you can change your username (and URL) later if needs be. Click Sign up.