What is your strength and weakness?
Francine responds, “My strength is that I’m a hard worker. My weakness is that I get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball.” This answer is unimaginative, a no-brainer. Most people think of themselves as hard workers—who would actually admit to not being a hard worker?
How can I be self motivated?
Usually, motivation is a result of several factors. The ability to motivate yourself—self-motivation—is an important skill. Self-motivation drives people to keep going even in the face of set-backs, to take up opportunities, and to show commitment to what they want to achieve.
What is your salary expectation?
You can try to skirt the question with a broad answer, such as, “My salary expectations are in line with my experience and qualifications.” Or, “If this is the right job for me, I’m sure we can come to an agreement on salary.” This will show that you’re willing to negotiate.
What is your strength and weakness interview answer?
#3) My greatest strength is my writing skills. I work well under pressure, and I’ve never missed a deadline. One specific example that comes to mind is when I was asked to complete a project that a fellow colleague forgot about. My editor didn’t realize this until two hours before the deadline.
Are you self-motivated answer?
I know that I am self-motivated. I give my all to any project and am always looking ahead to the next task at hand. Successfully completing one project and moving on to the next one is very exciting for me. I am passionate about my work and truly enjoy working toward the next big goal.
What are the 4 types of motivation?
- Extrinsic Motivation. Extrinsic motivation comes from outside us.
- Intrinsic Motivation. Intrinsic motivation is done for internal reasons, for example to align with values or simply for the hedonistic pleasure of doing something.
- Introjected Motivation.
- Identified Motivation.
Why shouldnt ti hire you answer?
The classic answer was always “My weakness is I work too hard,” and then examples of devotion to your job. You might answer “Why shouldn’t we hire you?” by emphasizing your devotion to task completion, and de-emphasize another quality that is not important to the job.
What are your strengths and weaknesses for freshers?
Strengths: My strongest strength is my management skill – this skill helps me everywhere whether I am at home, office, or with my relatives. Also, I have excellent logical & imagination skill. Weaknesses: I am very emotional and i don’t like to interact with others until and unless it is necessary.
How do you support your candidature for the present position?
- Highlight specific traits in your personality or relevant skills that make you the best candidate for the role.
- Highlight your accomplishments that are relevant to the job.
- Match your skills to the job requirements/description.
- Know what you bring to the position and how it helps the company.
- Confidence is key.
Where do u see yourself in next 5 years?
Here are some variations of “where do you see yourself in 5 years:”
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- What are your career goals?
- Describe your career goals.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What are your short-term career goals?
What makes this position a good fit for you at this point in your career?
Your job ethic and personality and how they are reflected in your work. A unique skill that would make you stand out in a team. A time your individuality or innovation helped your team achieve a goal.
What can I say are my weaknesses in an interview?
Here are a few examples of the best weaknesses to mention in an interview:
- I focus too much on the details.
- I have a hard time letting go of a project.
- I have trouble saying “no.”
- I get impatient when projects run beyond the deadline.
- I could use more experience in…
- I sometimes lack confidence.
What made you apply for this position?
Candidates who are applying for the position because they have bills to pay and just need a job aren’t likely to compete well with those who really want the job because they believe in the mission of the company, appreciate the company’s work, know that their skills will be super beneficial to the company or another …