What is there to do in nature in Las Vegas?
10 Best Natural Wonders in Las Vegas
- Springs Preserve.
- Clark County Wetlands Park.
- Tule Springs Fossil Beds National Monument.
- Lake Mead.
- Valley of Fire State Park.
- Red Rock Canyon.
- Sloan Canyon National Conservation Neighborhood.
- Mount Charleston.
What are some outdoor activities in Las Vegas?
10 of the best outdoor activities in and around Las Vegas
- Hiking in the Valley of Fire.
- Kayaking the Colorado River.
- Riding a helicopter to the Grand Canyon.
- Golfing at Angel Park.
- Cycling around Red Rock Canyon.
- Zip-lining in Bootleg Canyon.
- Cruising on Lake Mead.
- Skiing and snowboarding near Mount Charleston.
Where should I stop between Zion and Vegas?
The top cities between Zion National Park and Las Vegas are Boulder City and St. George. Boulder City is the most popular city on the route — it’s 3 hours from Zion National Park and less than an hour from Las Vegas.
Is Las Vegas outdoorsy?
It might be known as the global hotspot of hedonism, excess and misadventure, but Las Vegas has plenty to offer the outdoor-inclined too. (Yes, really). Because Las Vegas is situated smack-dab in the middle of the great outdoors (the Mojave Desert, to be precise).
What to do in Vegas hiking?
The 7 Best Hiking Trails Near Las Vegas
- Calico Tank Trail- Red Rock Canyon.
- Ice Box Canyon Trail- Red Rock Canyon.
- Fire Wave Hike- Valley of Fire State Park.
- Rainbow Vista and Fire Canyon Overlook Hike- Valley of Fire State Park.
- Echo Overlook Trail- Spring Mountains National Recreation Area.
What are the top 10 Things to do in Las Vegas?
Top 10 Things to do in Las Vegas 1. Explore your Resort 2. Ride a Limo 3. Watch a Show (or two) 4. Do a little gambling 5. Watch the Fountains of Bellagio 6. Walk along The Strip 7. Visit Fremont Street 8. Visit Grand Canyon 9. Go Indoor Skydiving 10. Take a picture in front of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign BONUS: 11. Be prepared to eat
What are the must see things in Las Vegas?
Must Do Things in Las Vegas. Go for drinks at MIX located at THEHotel , go in early evening. Check out the Big name Hotels, Wynn, Bellagio, Caesars, Palazzo, Encore, MGM, Mirage, Venetian and Mandalay Bay. Check out the shops at Planet Hollywood Hotel . Have a drink atop the Stratosphere Tower at sunset.
What are the best sites to see in Las Vegas?
The Mandalay Bay Resort.
What are some interesting things to do in Las Vegas?
Horseback riding is also among the most fun things to do in Las Vegas. There are plenty of places to ride a horse – in the Red Rock Canyon, in the Grand Canyon, in the Mojave Desert . During these adventure tours on a horseback you can explore the real Wild West ranches and enjoy real cowboy shows.