What is the best site to sell comic books?
Best Places To Sell Comic Books Online
- Sparkle City Comics. Pros: Highest payout, cash payment on the spot, will travel to you to assess.
- eBay. Pros: Huge potential audience.
- Craigslist. Pros: Free to post, easy.
- A Meetup. Pros: Easy, face-to-face transaction, no fees.
- Your Own Network (Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
How can I sell comic books online?
The most obvious way to sell comic books online is eBay.
How can I sell old comic books?
So here are a few tips for how to jump-start the process and where to sell comic books.
- If possible, sell in person.
- Consult your local comic book store and Half Price Books but don’t commit immediately.
- Sell somewhere legit.
How can you tell if a comic book is worth money?
The easiest way to determine if your comics fall into the “good” category is by looking at the cover price. Almost all comic books have the retail cover price at the time of publication on the cover. The valuable ones will have 10c, 12c, 15c, 20c, or 25c on the cover.
How do I get a comic book appraised?
Where To Get Your Comic Books Appraised
- eBay search history. No appraisal will be 100% accurate– even experts can provide nothing more than an educated guess.
- Auction House. Large auction houses are experts in pricing items and selling them.
- Decide Which Marketplace Is Best.
- Sparkle City Comics.
How do comics collect profits?
How To Start Collecting Comic Books And Make Money
- Start Collecting Comics Slowly.
- Hunt for Comics in Other Places Besides a Comic Book Shop.
- Network with Other Comic Book Collectors.
- Attend Comic Cons.
- Search for Comic Books Online.
- Know the Grading System.
- Search for Key Issues.
- Flip Modern Key Issues.
How much do comic books sell for?
What are the most valuable comic books?
|COMIC BOOK||CONDITION (CGC)||SOLD FOR|
|Action Comics #1 (Superman)||9.0||$3.2 million|
|Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man)||9.6||$1.1 million|
|Detective Comics #27 (Batman)||8.0||$1.07 million|
How much does it cost to have a comic book appraised?
How Much Does CGC Grading Cost?
|Submission Tier||Max Value||Fee Per book|
|Modern (1975 – Current)||$200.00||$20.00|
Who can appraise comic books?
Your Local Comic Book Store Local comic book stores are experts in your local market but also have broad understanding of the dynamics of the industry. They could be a great first-place to get an appraisal.
Where to get your comic books appraised?
Your Local Comic Book Store. Local comic book stores are experts in your local market but also have broad understanding of the dynamics of the industry.
What are the best modern comics?
Detective Comics#871. THE GREATEST COMICS OF THE 21st CENTURY By WALT STILES Batman has always been billed as the world’s greatest detective an unparalleled fighter and a great strategist
Where do you buy comic books?
– Diamond Comic Distributor. The go-to distributor for American comic books is Diamond; this distributor has exclusive contracts with most major U.S. – Comixpress. The place to go to find small indie creators who may be self publishing, Comixpress is an agglomeration of short-run print on-demand comics and trade paperbacks. – Simon & Schuster. If you’re thinking about including Japanese forms of comic books in your inventory, Simon & Schuster is the official domestic distributor for Viz Media.
Where to buy comic books online?
Comixology. Comixology is an April 2017 affiliate of Amazon that provides digital comics.