What is the best beach resort in Cebu?
Which Are the Best Beach Hotels in Cebu, the Philippines?
- Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort. BusinessFamilyBeach.
- Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu.
- Kota Beach Resort.
- Badian Island Wellness Resort.
- Blanco Beach Resort.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort.
- Shangri-La Mactan, Cebu.
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel.
What is the best area to stay in Cebu?
Where To Stay In Cebu, Philippines – 8 Best Areas
- 8 Best Places To Stay in Cebu, Philippines.
- Neighbourhood #1 – Cebu City.
- Neighbourhood #2 – Malapascua.
- Neighbourhood #4 – Moalboal.
- Neighbourhood #5 – Lapu-Lapu.
- Neighbourhood #06 – Oslob.
- Neighbourhood #07 – Bantayan.
- Neighbourhood #08 – Mactan.
Does Cebu City have a beach?
The province of Cebu has always been a famous destination for both local and foreign tourists. It comes as no surprise, for the province has several beautiful beaches you can easily reach from its namesake capital city.
How do I get to Hermit’s Cove aloguinsan?
Getting There Hop on a yellow Sepo bus plying to Aloguinsan, tell the bus ticketer to drop you off at Aloguinsan Public Market and pay about PHP80 for a 2-hour land travel. From there, you can ride a motorcycle to Hermit’s Cove and pay PHP50 per person for a 20-minute bumpy ride.
How do you get to Hidden Beach aloguinsan?
BY BUS: From Cebu South Bus Terminal, you may hop on a yellow Sepo bus plying to Aloguinsan, tell the bus ticketer to drop you off at eskina Hidden Beach. Fare is P80 with 2 hours travel time. From there, you can ride a motorcycle to Hidden Beach.
Where is Bojo River located?
Bojo River is scenically located just south of the town of Aloguinsan, South Western part of Cebu. Along the river you will see various species of mangroves, among other flora and fauna, being protected and propagated by the local government authorities and inhabitants.