What is PHP IMAP package?
Description. PHP-IMAP is a wrapper for common IMAP communication without the need to have the php-imap module installed / enabled. You can enable the php-imap module in order to handle edge cases, improve message decoding quality and is required if you want to use legacy protocols such as pop3.
How do I know if PHP IMAP is enabled?
First, you need to check whether PHP IMAP is installed or not. lets check with phpinfo() function….Enable IMAP in Linux
- Open your terminal.
- Run below command. sudo apt-get install php5-imap.
- To enable IMAP you can run below command. sudo php5enmod imap.
- Restart apache server with the following command.
How to Enable IMAP php extension in xampp?
from the php. ini find this line ;extension=php_imap. dll and remove semicolon(;) and restart your xampp server.
How do I enable IMAP extension in cPanel?
How to Enable/Disable PHP Extensions From cPanel? Print
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate Select PHP version and click on it.
- Choose your desired PHP version and click on Set as Current.
- To set the PHP extensions, Click on Switch to PHP settings.
- Click on the extension you wish to change, enter the value and save the settings.
What is the function of POP3?
The Post Office Protocol (POP3) is an Internet standard protocol used by local email software clients to retrieve emails from a remote mail server over a TCP/IP connection.
How do I enable my APCu extension?
Hit below commands in your terminal.
- sudo apt-get -y install gcc make autoconf libc-dev pkg-config.
- # Replace X with your php version number sudo pecl7.X-sp install apcu.
- # Hit Enter in response to this question Enable internal debugging in APCu [no] :
How do I enable PHP version in cPanel?
Now, let’s learn how to do that ourselves!
- Step 1: Login to your cPanel.
- Step 2: Click on the Select PHP Version tool under Software:
- Step 3: Select the desired PHP version from the drop down list, then click on Set as current and Save the change: That’s it! The new PHP version is already enabled for your user.
How do I select PHP version in cPanel?
Change the PHP Version on Your Sites
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the MultiPHP Manager link in the Software section of cPanel.
- Check the box for the site or sites you wish to update.
- Select the desired PHP Version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Apply button.
What is HTTP port?
Port 80 is the port number assigned to commonly used internet communication protocol, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). It is the port from which a computer sends and receives Web client-based communication and messages from a Web server and is used to send and receive HTML pages or data.