What is Canon network ScanGear?
Colour Network ScanGear is a 32bit TWAIN-compliant scanner driver which can only be used with 32bit-compatible applications running on 64bit OS. This enables computers on a network to use a Canon iR series colour digital copier as a scanner.
What is color network ScanGear?
Color Network ScanGear 2 is a scanner driver for using a device connected to a network as a scanner. If you use this driver in an application that supports WIA (Windows Imaging Acquisition) and 32-bit TWAIN, you can scan images from the scanner. Software for specifying the scanner to be used.
How do I open canon ScanGear?
One-click Mode Screen
- Start MP Navigator EX and open the One-click Mode screen. Starting One-click Mode.
- Click the corresponding icon. The corresponding dialog box opens.
- Select the Use the scanner driver checkbox in Scan Settings, then click Scan. The ScanGear screen appears. Important.
What is ScanGear tool?
ScanGear (scanner driver) is software required for scanning documents. It enables you to specify the output size and make image corrections when scanning. ScanGear can be started from My Image Garden or IJ Scan Utility.
How do I use Canon Color Network ScanGear?
Wait for the PC documents to be printed out, then perform the scanning operation again.
- Place documents.
- Press [SCAN] repeatedly to select .
- Start Color Network ScanGear from the application on your computer.
- Make scan settings on the [Main], [Options], and [Scanner Info] sheets.
- Click [Scan].
How do I open ScanGear?
Follow these steps to start ScanGear (scanner driver) from the One-click Mode screen of MP Navigator EX.
- Start MP Navigator EX and open the One-click Mode screen. Starting MP Navigator EX.
- Click the corresponding icon.
- Select the Use the scanner driver checkbox in Scan Settings, then click Scan.
How do I Scan with ir2520?
Place your originals in the feeder or on the platen glass. Close the feeder/platen cover after placing your originals on the platen glass. From the menu of the application, select the command* to start the scanning operation. Make sure that the Color Network ScanGear is selected as the scanner to be used.
How do I use Canon remote scanner?
Automatically Enabling the Remote Scanner Function
- Press .
- Press [Function Settings] → [Common] → [Scan Settings].
- Press [Auto Online].
- Press [On] → [OK].