What is being exemplary?
Definition of exemplary 1a : deserving imitation : commendable his courage was exemplary also : deserving imitation because of excellence they serve exemplary pastries — G. V. Higgins. b : serving as a pattern. 2 : serving as an example, instance, or illustration this story is exemplary of her style.
What is example of exemplary?
Exemplary Sentence Examples His carefulness was exemplary, and his references are always exact. His actions were exemplary in both respects. For more than thirty years since then, its public art program has been considered exemplary. Their behavior was often exemplary, with mature responses to challenging situations.
How do you use exemplary in a sentence?
Exemplary sentence example
- The support provided was exemplary in all areas.
- His carefulness was exemplary , and his references are always exact.
- His actions were exemplary in both respects.
- For more than thirty years since then, its public art program has been considered exemplary .
What is the difference between Exemplar and exemplary?
As nouns the difference between exemplar and exemplary is that exemplar is something fit to be imitated; see ideal and model while exemplary is (obsolete) an example, or typical instance; an exemplar.
Which is the closest synonym for the word exemplary?
Is exemplary an adjective?
EXEMPLARY (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
How do you use florid in a sentence?
Florid in a Sentence 🔉
- The police officer was florid after being held up by a six-year old boy with a water pistol.
- Her face is florid because she just returned from a two week vacation in Miami.
- After being embarrassed by a marriage proposal at the basketball game, my sister had a florid face.
How can we be exemplary person in our society?
5 Fundamentals For Becoming An Exemplary Leader
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Believing in oneself is the essential first step in developing leadership competencies.
- ASPIRE TO EXCEL.
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF.
- ENGAGE SUPPORT.
- PRACTICE DELIBERATELY.
What is the verb form of exemplary?
exemplify. (transitive) To show or illustrate by example. (transitive) To be an instance of or serve as an example.
What is the synonym and antonym of exemplary?
exemplary. Synonyms: laudable, praiseworthy, conspicuous, honorable, wary, meritorious, worthy, excellent. Antonyms: detestable, objectionable, exceptionable.
Is exemplary better than exceptional?
As adjectives the difference between exceptional and exemplary. is that exceptional is forming an exception; not ordinary; uncommon; rare while exemplary is deserving honour, respect and admiration.