What is a good plot for a fantasy book?
Use the following fantasy plot prompts to explore darker story ideas in the fantasy genre.
- Top Secret Opportunity.
- The Rune Pendant.
- The Dream Key.
- A Single Touch.
- Queen of the Garden.
- The Goddess Ring.
- One Minute of Memory.
- Lost Time.
How do you write a plot for fantasy?
10 Tips for Writing Fantasy Fiction
- Read and re-read. You can only write as well as you read.
- Know your market. For first-time fantasy writers, it’s especially important to consider your audience.
- Start small.
- Next, go big.
- Choose a point of view.
- Meet your characters.
- Outline your story.
- Make, and keep, rules.
What is the plot of a fantasy story?
Fantasy is a form of literary genre in which a plot cannot occur in the real world. Its plot usually involves witchcraft or magic, taking place on an undiscovered planet of an unknown world.
What are some plot ideas?
Top 10 Story Ideas
- Tell the story of a scar.
- A group of children discover a dead body.
- A young prodigy becomes orphaned.
- A middle-aged woman discovers a ghost.
- A woman who is deeply in love is crushed when her fiancé breaks up with her.
- A talented young man’s deepest fear is holding his life back.
What is your dark fantasy?
Dark fantasy. Dark fantasy is a subgenre of fantasy literary, artistic, and cinematic works that incorporate darker and frightening themes of fantasy. It also often combines fantasy with elements of horror or has a gloomy, dark (or grimdark) atmosphere, or a sense of horror and dread.
What are some fantasy ideas?
Twenty Fantasy Story Ideas
- A dragon drops in for the opening day celebration of a new local health food store (let’s call it Hale Feeds).
- There’s a snail orchestra.
- Bored high school wizards decide to throw a party to celebrate tomorrow’s graduation.
- Weddings are stressful.