What is a good Bible verse for a headstone?
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16. This is one of the most often-quoted verses in the Bible and would be a great choice to put on a headstone of a Christian.
What do you put on a military headstone?
1, 1990, and whose grave in a private cemetery is marked with a privately purchased headstone or marker. Each medallion is inscribed with the word “VETERAN” across the top and the branch of service at the bottom.
What do you write on a tombstone for your parents?
Here are some examples of headstone inscriptions for both parents:
- Beloved by all who knew them.
- Ours is love everlasting.
- Death cannot part them.
- Missed by all.
- Safely home.
- Forever together, Mum & Dad.
- Life is not forever – love is.
- Until we meet again.
What does the Bible say about headstone?
John 3:16-17 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
What do you write on a headstone?
Ask Jennings.ie: What to Write on a Headstone. The headstone that you place at your loved one’s grave reflects these memories and emotions that you shared with them. The inscription on the headstone is a symbol of the life that they lived and your memory of them.
What to write on gravestone?
“I lived a good life. Now I’ll have a good rest.”
What to write on headstone for mother?
– Loving & Loved, Wife, Mother Daughter, & Sister – I love you, dear! – Always In Our Hearts – Everlasting Love – Beloved Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Great-Grandmother – Your love will light the way, your memory willl be forever with us. – And the flights of angels sing thee to thy rest – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 – The World’s Greatest – In Loving Memory – Married (DATE) – Beloved Wife, Mom, Frammy, Sister & Friend – His promise is the light by which we see our loved ones safely home. – Carved in the rock an eternal roes to give inspriation and courage. Through your journey remember… Our paths will cross. – I love you. – Goodnight and God bless you. – Wife of (NAME). Married (DATE) – Loved and missed by all – The Lord is thy shepherd – I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7 – In Loving Memory – Rest In Peace – Never say goodbye. Always say so long… until we meet again. – Devoted Wife, Loving Mother – Beloved Wife – Soulmate – Beloved Wife, Aunt, Sister And Professor – A Good Wife, Affectionate Mother And A True Friend