What genre is Vince Flynn?
Vincent Joseph Flynn (April 6, 1966 – June 19, 2013) was an American author of political thriller novels surrounding the story of the fictional assassin Mitch Rapp.
Who took over writing for Vince Flynn?
When Vince Flynn died two years ago, he left behind a bestselling series of novels featuring Mitch Rapp, an undercover CIA counter-terrorism agent. Rather than let the character fade away, the reins were handed over to Kyle Mills, who has written several novels under his own name.
Is author Vince Flynn dead?
Vince Flynn/Living or Deceased
Who writes like Robert Ludlum?
Authors similar to Robert Ludlum
- Jack Higgins. 1,048 followers.
- Eric Van Lustbader. Author of 137 books including The Bourne Legacy.
- Ammar Habib. Author of 19 books including Mary Edwards Walker: America’s Only Female Medal of Honor Recipient.
- L.G. Davis. 129 followers.
- J.K. Franko. 1,826 followers.
What author is similar to Tom Clancy?
Authors similar to Tom Clancy
- Michael Crichton. 14,983 followers.
- Robert Ludlum. Author of 226 books including The Bourne Identity.
- Stephen Coonts. Author of 99 books including Flight of the Intruder.
- Jerome Preisler. 75 followers.
- Jeff Rovin. 163 followers.
- Harold Coyle. 187 followers.
- Ralph Peters. 201 followers.
- Larry Bond.
Should I read Alan Furst novels in order?
Alan Furst’s WW2 books are all stand-alones, you can read them in almost any order. Each novel is a self-contained story with its own central characters – there’s a scattering of overlap and recurring events which feel as if the author inserted them to reward his most faithful readers.
Should I read Vince Flynn books in order?
If you are an avid fan of reading adventurous books, then you should definitely read the Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn. Plus, it is highly recommended to read this series in a chronological order to truly enjoy the journey of this series.