What classes should I take in community college?
5 online courses you should consider taking at your community college…
- Computer Information Systems (CIS) While not required for every degree or certificate, computer information systems is an invaluable college course.
- Introductory Psychology.
- College Algebra.
- Introduction to Humanities.
Is it easy to get a 4.0 in community college?
Getting a 4.0 GPA in Community College is Easy Enough Although the exact specifications will differ by school, in most cases you will have to hold a 3.5 GPA or higher in order to receive this academic honor. So all you really have to do is keep your grades up, which most students are keen to do in any case.
How many classes should I take my first semester of community college?
At community colleges especially, students often are advised to take 12 credits in their first semester to ease into college work but still meet the minimum to be considered full-time for federal financial aid.
What career is the happiest?
The 5 Happiest Jobs in the USA
- Real Estate Agent. Average salary: $53,800. Realtors in the United States are some of the happiest workers across the nation.
- HR Manager. Average salary: $64,800.
- Construction Manager. Average salary: $72,400.
- IT Consultant. Average salary: $77,500.
- Teaching Assistant. Average salary: $33,600.
How many classes should I take in college as a freshman?
The normal full-time course load for a US college freshman is at least 12 credit hours per semester. However, that minimum load is not enough to enable the student to finish college in four years of two semesters each. To finish on schedule the student should take 15 credit hours per semester.
What’s the easiest class in college?
9 Easiest College Classes For Success
- Creative Writing.
- Physical Education.
- Public Speaking.
- Art History.
- Photography. If you’re not in art school or trying to become a professional photographer, taking a photography class can still provide you with valuable lessons.
What Major has the highest IQ?
Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Philosophy and engineering are on top of the list. Unfortunately Education, Social Work, Psychology are at the bottom.
What are easy jobs that pay a lot?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What is the smartest degree to get?
|Rank||Degree subject||% high meaning|
|2||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)||44%|
|3||Applied Economics and Management||69%|
What classes should a freshman in college take?
Here are eight courses worth taking before that year is over.
- Foreign Language. I ended up focusing in Arabic.
- College Writing Course. Ditch everything you learned in AP English.
- Psych 101.
- Intro to Theater.
- Computer Science.
- Creative Writing.
- Philosophy 101.
Is community college hard?
It is very hard if you are studying there with the intention to continue learning and advance to more difficult studies. This is because a community college is great to provide service and education to all people, regardless of basic education. You can go there for public education that is subsidized.