What are the coolest quotes?
100 Best Quotes of All Time
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
What to say to inspire a man?
97 Words of Encouragement for Men
- First, I respected you.
- You always know how to make me laugh.
- Of all the important people in my life, you make me proudest.
- You help me put things in perspective.
- Anything I get to do with you is my favorite thing.
- I know we don’t always see eye to eye.
- I love the way you see me.
What are some words of wisdom for men?
Inspirational Quotes For Men
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
- “I have believed the best of every man.
- “A great man is hard on himself; a small man is hard on others.”
- “Live your life in such a way that you neither hide nor have a wish to display your life to people.”
What can I say about life?
Here are a few things you should be able to say to let your life be your voice.
- I followed my heart.
- I believe in myself.
- I live by high standards.
- I treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I understand how precious time is.
- I look for positivity in all things.
- I trust my intuition.
- I speak up.
What are the wisdom words?
Words of wisdom to bring out the best in you
- “ The best way out is always through.”- Robert Frost.
- Carpe Diem – Latin Proverb. Coined in 23 BC by Horace, the term is derived from a poem in the Odes (book 1, number 11), and means “Seize the moment”.
- “ Always Do What You Are Afraid To Do” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.