What are some good courage quotes?
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
How do you wish someone strength in difficult times?
Comforting Words for Hard Times
- “Dawn Will Come.” Really.
- “Worrying Won’t Do Us Any Good.”
- “Let’s Consider the Positive Things.”
- “Recognize the Challenge and Do Something About It.”
- “Things Won’t Always Be This Bad.”
- “Don’t Give Up.”
- “Hope Can Never Be Taken Away.”
- “Do Something to Help Others.”
How can I be courageous?
- Embrace vulnerability. People who live fear-based lives often have little or no confidence in themselves.
- Admit you have fears. In addition to opening yourself up to others, admit you have fears.
- Face your fears.
- Think positively.
- Reduce your stress.
- Demonstrate courage.
- Cope with risk and uncertainty.
- Continue to learn.
How do you wish someone courage?
I wish you the gift of courage to make difficult decisions. Courage to pursue a road less traveled if it is where you need to go at this point in time. Courage to submerge yourself in sadness without hesitation when your soul requires it.
How do you send a word of encouragement?
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today!
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
Is being strong a strength?
As a noun strength is the quality of being strong.
What does the Bible say about be strong and courageous?
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong . 14 Do everything in love. Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Deuteronomy 31:6 6 Be strong and courageous . Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Joshua 1:6-7 6 Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them. 7 ” Be strong and very courageous . Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Joshua 1:18 18 Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous !” Joshua 10:25 25 Joshua said to them, “Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous . This is what the LORD will do to all the enemies you are going to fight.” Ephesians 6:10 10 Finally, be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power.
What is a famous quote about courage?
Courage Quotes. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” “I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It’s when you know you’re licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.
What does the Bible say about be of good courage?
1Chronicles 19:13 – Be of good courage, and let us behave ourselves valiantly for our people, and for the cities of our God: and let the LORD do that which is good in his sight. 1Chronicles 22:13 – Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage ; dread not, nor be dismayed.
What words describe courage?
The common definition of the word courage is (1): (Noun)”The ability to do something that frightens one.” It originates from Middle English (denoting the heart, as the seat of feelings): from Old French corage, from Latin cor “heart.” Simply stated, courage is commonly defined as being motivated from the heart to do something brave.