What are good questions for a biography?
Here is some personal information you can include:
- What is your name?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- When and where were you born?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Where have you lived?
- How would you describe your cultural identity?
- What is your favorite hobby?
What are the top 5 questions to ask a candidate?
Here are a few of the best interview questions to ask candidates.
- What career accomplishment makes you most proud?
- Tell me something about yourself that isn’t on your resume.
- Why do you want to work here?
- What made you want to apply for this position?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- What are your greatest strengths?
How do I ask a question about life?
10 Life-Changing Questions to Ask Yourself Today
- How will your life be different in a year?
- What are you grateful for?
- What nice thing can you do for someone else today?
- How much do you worry about what others think?
- What are you doing to invest in your relationships?
- What do you do for fun?
What are the best questions?
Here are the 8 best questions to ask:
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
- What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?
- What three habits will improve your life?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- If you could have lunch with one person alive or dead, who would it be?
What are some random questions?
- When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?
- What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had?
- What’s the weirdest thought you’ve ever had?
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “fidget”?
- What made-up word would you incorporate into the English language if you could?