Is sociology easy?
As compared to other subjects, sociology is very easy to understand as it revolves around the various trends in society and relates to daily life. There are bright chances of scoring good marks in this subject if one has gone through the concepts thoroughly.
Is sociology marketable in Kenya?
Sociology and psychology is a popular course offered by at least half of universities in Kenya. Getting a job in this career is often difficult because of the high competition experienced in the job market. There are, however, several ways of making yourself marketable and fit in any office.
What jobs can you get with sociology?
A degree from the Department of Sociology will prepare you for careers in fields such as:
- Police and probation services.
- Local and central government.
- Social and market research.
- Charitable, counselling and voluntary organisations.
- Public relations, journalism and communications.
- Media and marketing.
What subjects are needed for sociology?
The O level requirement, that is, the required WAEC subject combination for Sociology must include:
- English Language.
- One Science subject.
- Any Arts or Social Science subject.
- A trade subject.
What jobs are in demand and pay well?
Here are the best high-paying careers for the future:
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Software Developers.
- Postsecondary Education Teachers.
- Accountants and Auditors.
- Management Analysts (a.k.a. Consultant)
- Financial Managers.
- Physicians and Surgeons.
- Medical and Health Services Managers.
What is the best job in the world?
Top 10 top-paying jobs
- Chief executive officer. U.S. salary potential: $430,000.
- Engineering manager. U.S. salary potential: $156,000.
- IT systems manager. U.S. salary potential: $133,000.
- Corporate lawyer. U.S. salary potential: $195,000.
- Marketing manager. U.S. salary potential: $102,000.
Which courses is best in future?
These best 10 college majors for the future hold promising career paths for students of today.
- Physical Therapy.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Technology.
- Medical Assistance.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Information Systems.
Is studying sociology hard?
Sociology is quite a tough subject to study as most of the sociologists are foreigners (German and french) and their translated works are a pain in the back to understand. But sociology is a subject that will give a broader perspective about society than most other fields of social sciences.
What is best career for me?
Career Aptitude Test. This free career aptitude test can help you decide what sort of work will suit you best, depending on your personality type, your skills and preferred ways of working. You never know, this could set you off on a new path to true job satisfaction.