How to reset drum on Brother?
To reset the drum counter:
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Machine Info.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Reset Parts Life.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Drum Unit.
- Press the UP ARROW key to reset the drum unit counter.
- The display will show ‘Accepted’ and the machine will return to ‘Ready’.
How to fix Brother printer blinking lights?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Turn the printer off.
- Press and hold the Go button on the front of the printer, at the same time turn the printer power on.
- When the Toner light is on by itself, release the Go button.
- Push and hold the Go button again, when the Paper light is on by itself, release the Go button.
Why is the orange light Flashing on my Brother printer?
Your Brother Printer orange light is flashing because of a toner-related error such as no toner, low toner, improper toner installation, and “replace toner”.
How do you reset the drum light on a Brother HL 2140?
Brother HL-2140 – Reset Drum Simply open the front cover, and hold the “GO” button until all four LED’s are lit. Release the “GO” button and close the front cover.
How do you reset the drum on a Brother HL 2321d?
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Open the front cover.
- To reset the drum counter, press and hold down Go for about 4 seconds until all the LEDs light up. Once all four LEDs are lit, release Go.
- Close the front cover.
- Make sure that the Drum LED is now off.
How do I reset my brother hl 2250dn printer?
Brother HL-2250 – Factory Reset
- Turn off the printer.
- Hold the GO button while you turn the printer on. Hold the button until all the LEDs light up and the Ready LED light turns off.
- Release GO, all the LEDs will turn off.
- Press GO ten (10) times. The printer will automatically restart.
How do I reset my Brother HL 1110 toner?
When a new TN1070 toner is installed in a Brother HL-1110 or HL-1210W printer, a reset gear turns and triggers a switch to reset the toner counter….It’s very easy to do:
- Press the power button 7 times to enter continue mode.
- If you want to exit continue mode press the power button 7 times.