How much is a train pass in Korea?
KORAIL Pass prices (unit: KRW)
|Adults (ages 28 and older)||Children (ages 6-12)|
|Flexible 2-day pass||121,000||61,000|
|Consecutive 3 day pass||138,000||69,000|
|Flexible 4-day pass||193,000||97,000|
Can korail pass be used on KTX?
2. Where can I go with my Korail Pass? Your must-have springboard into multiple regions across South Korea, let the Korail Pass take you to places! It’s got you covered across standard lines such as the KTX and ITX to even the scenic lines such as the O-train and DMZ-train.
How do I buy a Korail pass?
You can buy KORAIL Pass in two ways: online on the official website or offline in appointed travel centers: Seoul, Yongsan, Suwon, Yeongdeungpo, Cheongnyangni, Masan, Busan, Ulsan Dongdaegu, Gwangju-Songjeong, Mokpo, Yeosu-Expo, Suncheon, Iksan, Daejeon, CheonanAsan, Jecheon, Yeongju, Pyeongchang station.
How do I use korail ticket?
How to use
- Check purchase list. : after purchase go to ‘My Reservation’ → Inquire → click ‘Detail’ button.
- Print the pass.
- Reserve seat ticket (up to 2 tickets per person per day)
- 2 day / 4 day select pass.
- Refund (before the ‘first date of travel with KORAIL PASS’)
- Seat ticket (check, print or refund)
How long does it take from Seoul to Incheon Airport?
It takes approximately 54 min to drive from Seoul Station to Incheon Airport (ICN).
How do I get from Seoul to Busan?
The bus is the most economical option to travel from Seoul to Busan. The Seoul to Busan travel time should take around 4h; depending on traffic. There are buses running 3 times an hour, from Seoul Gyeongbu bus terminal to Busan. Tickets can be purchased online or in the bus station.
Is korail and KTX the same?
Korea Train eXpress (Korean: 한국고속철도), often known as KTX (Korean: 케이티엑스; RR: Keitiekseu), is South Korea’s high-speed rail system, operated by Korail.
What is korail Saver Pass?
• From Consecutive Pass to Flexible/Select Pass, select the perfect option for you based on your schedule! • You can ride KTX unlimitedly within a certain period of time, and you can even designate up to two seats!
Can korail pass be used on Metro?
A pass holder allows to take almost all trains operated by KORAIL in a selected period time. For example, KORAIL PASS cannot be used for travel on SRT and metro, temporary tourist trains.
Are pets allowed on KTX?
We highly recommended the KTX (speed train), it’s the best way to travel between Seoul and Busan! It’s a one-way ticket, so if you want to buy a round-trip ticket, you have to do it 2 times. From the website, Kids under 3 years old and pets are free of charge!