How do you say most important?
What is another word for most important?
What are your top 3 personal values?
To help you, here’s a short list of personal values.
What makes something complete?
To complete is to finish something, to make something whole or see a task through to the end. An example of complete is when you finish your homework. verb.
What is coursework assignment?
coursework is an academic assignment, assign to students in the course of study to evaluate their experience knowledge, skills, and identify the final grade. Coursework is basically a part of a learning exercise and a step to prepare students to handle the required work/task effectively and efficiently.
What do humans value most?
Five of the top values are about how we relate to the people in our lives—family, caring, respect, friendship, and trust. This suggests that inter-personal safety is a fundamental priority for most people.
What is the most important thing in life and why?
Our relationships are the most important things in the world. They’re the most crucial factor for happiness and, in combination with your calling, tend to be our reasons to live. For most, family is at the top of the list in terms of values and priorities.
What is a complete change?
C1. a complete change in the appearance or character of something or someone, especially so that that thing or person is improved: Local people have mixed feelings about the planned transformation of their town into a regional capital.
What means the same as complete?
adjective. total, absolute, consummate, outright, perfect, thorough, thoroughgoing, utter. finished, accomplished, achieved, concluded, ended. entire, all, faultless, full, intact, plenary, unbroken, whole.
What is another word for knowledge?
other words for knowledge
What is the most important thing in life?
As the most important thing in life, happiness has to be everyone’s priority in life. That defines a person’s life quality. After all, it’s not money, But the memories and experiences that one has gathered, to remember from life matters the most.
What are the 10 most important things in life?
10 of the Most Important Things in Life
- YOU. The absolute most important thing in your life is you.
- Sense of Purpose. Having a purpose, or a mission is knowing who you are and what you want to accomplish.
- Personal Development.
- Good Memories.
- Sense of Humour.
- An Optimistic Outlook.
- Your Time.
- Your Health.
What is a word for change?
What is the most precious thing in life?
Time becomes the most valuable thing, even more valuable than money etc. It’s so important to understand that value of anything itself is measured in time, so if I can get anyone to devote time to my purpose, this means that person is more interested in helping me more than those people who simply offer money.
What are 5 things you value most in life?
Here are five things that you should value more than money.
- Health – Health is something in life that is more valuable than money. Yes.
- Community – Your community is something in life that is more valuable than money.
- Respect – Respect is something in life that is more valuable than money.
How do you say someone is very important?
How to Tell Someone They’re Important to You In Person
- “I know I don’t say it enough, but I want to let you know that you mean the absolute world to me.
- “You are important to me and you matter to me in every way.”
- “I think I could stare into your eyes and find forever with you.”
What is another word for Transform?
Some common synonyms of transform are convert, metamorphose, transfigure, transmogrify, and transmute.
What is the most important word?
Research has revealed the true importance of the word I’m calling, “The Most Important Magic Word.” Studies have shown that this single word influences: The kinds of people) you like. The kinds of foods you like.
What are the most important questions in life?
The 15 Most Important Questions You Must Ask Yourself Right Now
- 2: Am I living my values? Is there congruence between what you say is important, and what you are doing?
- 5: What scares me or causes me to procrastinate?
- 8: How am I improving life for others?
- 11: For what must I forgive myself?
What are 5 important things in life?
So, regardless of where you are in the world, the most important things on your list should include the following.
- Health. Being healthy is the single, most important part of our existence – without good health, our lives can be cut short.
What’s another word for most important?