How do you reset an Ohaus scale?
- Step 1: Press & hold the ON/ZERO button until you see MENU on the display.
- Step 2: Release the ON/ZERO button. Display should now read .C.A.L.
- Step 3: Press the ON/ZERO button one time (do not hold). Display should briefly flash -C- and then.
How do you calibrate a balance step by step?
Steps to calibrating an electronic balance
- Turn on the electronic balance.
- Ensure it is levelled and stable; and is placed away from any draughts.
- Enter the balance into Calibration Mode (instructions for this will be found in the product manual).
- Select Span Calibration (as per the manufacturer instructions)
How do you calibrate a 100g digital scale?
Prepare a Smart Weigh 100g calibration weight. Turn the scale ON. Wait until the LCD displays “0.0”, then press and HOLD [M] key for 3-5 seconds, the LCD will display “CAL”, then release the [M] key. Press [M] key gain, the display will flash “CAL” followed by the required calibration weight.
How do you turn on the Ohaus Scout scale?
To turn the balance on, press and hold the ZERO button for one second. The balance performs a display test, momentarily displays the software version and then enters the active weighing mode. To turn the balance off, press and hold the ZERO button until OFF is displayed.
How do you calibrate a hand scale?
- Press ON/OFF to turn the scale on, and wait for the scale to stabilize, where it reads 0.0g.
- Press and hold the MODE key, the middle button that says “M”, until the display reads “CAL”.
- Take one more look at the platform to make sure it is totally bare.
Are Ohaus scales good?
Many laboratory professionals choose Ohaus balances for the most accurate measurements in the business. Ohaus scales are highly precise, yet durable enough to stand up to classroom use.
What are Ohaus scales used for?
Ohaus – PS Series Portable Pocket Scales Ohaus PS Series Pocket Scales is a perfect solution for weighing jewelry, coins and small parts. This uniquely designed scale features a sliding weighing platform that also serves as a cover for the display when not in use.