How do you make a safety meeting fun?
Here are some fun safety meeting ideas: Or, quiz teams on safety protocols and offer rewards for the highest scorers. Prize drawings during the meeting are a great way to keep workers’ attention. Rewards can be anything from movie passes to restaurant gift certificates, or even an afternoon off.
What are the safety games?
Let the fun begin!
- Role Play. Starting on a familiar note is always a good way of easing people into an activity.
- Safety Word Search & Word Generator. This game is a great way to make safety training interesting.
- Safety Trivia.
- Safety Charades.
- Safety Poster Contest.
- Safety Treasure Hunt.
How do you make PPE training fun?
Ideas to Keep Workers Engaged in Training
- Interactive Presentations & Videos. Keep it fun!
- Safety Games.
- Small Group Breakout Sessions.
- Case Studies.
- Utilize Your Veterans.
- Dress a Mannequin.
What are the 9 safety practices in the workplace?
- Your safety is your personal responsibility.
- Always follow the correct procedures.
- Never take shortcuts.
- Take responsibility and clean up if you made a mess.
- Clean and organize your workspace.
- Ensure a clear and easy route to emergency exits and equipment.
- Be alert and awake on the job.
How do you engage employees on safety?
5 ways to motivate employees to follow your safety program
- Make safety an important part of your organization’s culture.
- Leadership teams should be champions of safety.
- Use positive reinforcement.
- Your employees should feel ownership in the safety process.
- Utilize employee feedback to reassess your safety program.
How do you make staff meetings more fun?
6 Ways to Make Your Meetings Fun and Engaging
- 1 Ice breakers. Ice breakers are a great way to open a meeting, especially for remote teams.
- 2 Show-and-tell. Show-and-tell isn’t just for children.
- 3 Let people take ownership.
- 4 Celebrate team wins.
- 5 Encourage shoutouts.
- 6 Play an online game.
What are some safety activities?
Introduce the safety activities with cooperative problem solving, discussion, and sharing. A good way to get children talking about safety is to fill a bag with safety props, such as a toy stop sign, a toy telephone, sunscreen, and a garbage bag. Take each object out one at a time for discussion.
How do you play safety bingo at work?
Each employee is given a B-SAFE card, and the game is played like regular bingo. poster. Your employees will check their cards each day and begin encouraging one another to work safely in order to keep the game going. As a result, safety awareness will increase and your safety results should improve.
What are the 10 tips for work safety?
Top Ten Workplace Safety Tips
- 1) Reduce Workplace Stress.
- 2) Use Tools and Machines Properly.
- 3) Use Mechanical Aids When Possible.
- 4) Wear Protective Equipment.
- 5) Stay Sober.
- 6) Be Aware of Your Surroundings.
- 7) Correct Posture Protects Your Back.
- 8) Be Alert and Awake.