How do you compliment someone working out?
Say things like:
- “Keep up your hard work! Your progress is amazing.”
- “Seriously, how do you stay so motivated and dedicated? Please share your tips!”
- “You’re inspiring me to take better care of myself too. Thank you for sharing.”
What are some unique compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
What are some basic compliments?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do you compliment a guy working out?
Appreciate his level of fitness. Pay your boyfriend compliments on his fitness progress to let him know you appreciate his strength and health. You could say, “Your body looks amazing. Those suicide sprints are really paying off,” or “You looked really strong climbing that rock wall.”
What should I comment on a fitness Post?
Gym Selfie Quotes
- No pain, no gain.
- Winners train. Losers complain.
- Eat big. Lift big. Get big.
- Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.
- Excuses don’t burn calories!
- Whenever my body shouts STOP, my mind screams NEVER!
- I’m not stopping until I’m proud of myself.
- Slow progress is still progress.
What is fitness freak?
informal. someone who is obsessed with exercise and keeping himself or herself fit.
What are the best compliments?
The 15 Best Compliments You Could Ever Give/Receive
- You are nothing less than special.
- You are one of a kind.
- You always make people smile.
- You are always there for me.
- You always see the bright side (of things).
- You would make/you are a beautiful mother/father.
- You always throw a great party.
How do you compliment a girl on her fitness?
- You look STRONG AS HELL.
- You look healthy.
- You’ve improved so much at [specific exercise or functional movement]
- I can see your progress.
- I noticed that you’re picking up heavier weights.
- You’re working so hard.
- You’re amazing.
- You could totally be on American Ninja Warrior.
How do you give compliments to students in class?
Students will pair up with one partner and sit facing one another in their seats or on the floor. One partner will offer the other a genuine compliment. The partner receiving the compliment will take a moment to soak in and accept the compliment, letting it wash over him or her.
What do you talk about when complimenting someone?
Here are a few things we talk about: Give specific compliments: instead of “you’re smart” say something like, “I was really impressed with the way you solved that problem” Say things that are true: people quickly pick up on compliments that aren’t true! Focus on strengths, qualities, and characteristics instead of appearances.
What is this worksheet on complimenting others about?
This worksheet provides two insights: complimenting expressions and the comparative of superiority. A 60-minute lesson on complimenting others. Intermediate level. Students read scenarios and then respond with a prompt with how they would thank the person. Example prompt” Thank you for…I appreciate…
What is a compliment card?
It is cue cards containing situations where students can give compliments to each other. It can be played in ‘Eternal Mingling’ game. Hav… This worksheet provides two insights: complimenting expressions and the comparative of superiority. A 60-minute lesson on complimenting others.