How do I transfer mSecure to a new phone?
Currently, using mSecure 4 on Android?…Different instructions:
- Open and unlock mSecure 5.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restore.
- Tap the back arrow key twice (the icon is located in the top-left area)
- Tap “msecure4-migration. msim” (if using mSecure 4.0. 5 or 4.0.
- Restore from the backup file.
How do I recover my mSecure data?
- Open the Mail app on your iOS device, and find the email with your backup file attached.
- Tap on the attachment, then tap “mSecure” from the row of apps.
- After mSecure is opened, use TouchID or enter your password to unlock the app.
- Tap the red “Restore” button when prompted.
- Enter backup’s password and tap Restore.
Does mSecure have a Chrome extension?
There is no mSecure extension to find on the Chrome Web Store or FireFox Add-ons website.
Does mSecure backup to iCloud?
Backup – Internal/iCloud Backup You can access that file on all of your devices, and the backup will be available in the Backups settings in mSecure on your account on all iOS or Mac devices.
How do I sync mSecure between devices?
- Open and unlock mSecure.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Sync Settings”
- Tap “Change Sync Settings”
- Select “Wi-Fi”
- Tap Ok.
How do I reinstall mSecure?
Download previous version on Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Account Purchase History.
- Search for mSecure by scrolling through history and tap on the listing.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Are mSecure backups encrypted?
Security, Simplicity…Serenity We have combed through every byte and pixel to make sure your information is easy to use, easy to access on all your devices and secure like never before with the industry-standard AES-256 encryption. There has never been a better time to buy mSecure!
How do I restore mSecure email backup?
Restore a backup Open mSecure and choose File > Restore. Once the file selector opens up, select the backup you want to restore and click open.
Is mSecure a good password manager?
mSecure is a good password manager that makes it easy to keep records across multiple devices. But, even without that feature, mSecure is an affordable password manager that’s more than capable enough for plenty of individual users.
Is mSecure an authentication app?
Set up the Android App If this is your first sign in, mSecure will generate an mSecure Authentication email, and you will sign in to your mSecure account on your device. You will need access to your account QR code in order to authenticate your account sign in on other devices.
Is mSecure cloud safe?
From desktop to mobile, no matter the platform, mSecure is the most secure and straightforward solution for storing, sharing, and managing passwords and sensitive information. Protect your passwords and data with confidence.