How do I restore my Firefox profile?
Restoring a profile backup
- Click the Firefox menu and select Exit. Click the Firefox menu at the top of the screen and select Quit Firefox.
- If your existing profile folder and profile backup folder have the same name, simply replace the existing profile folder with the profile backup, then start Firefox.
How do I fix missing profiles in Firefox?
Profile was deleted
- Click on the Windows Start button and click on Run…
- Type %appdata% in the Run box and click OK. The hidden Application Data folder will open.
- Double-click the Mozilla folder.
- Double-click the Firefox folder.
- Delete (or rename, for example, to profiles. iniOLD) the profiles. ini file.
How do I switch between Firefox profiles?
To switch back to another profile, head to about:profiles once again, click “Set as default profile” for the profile you want to use, and then close and relaunch Firefox. If you don’t need a profile anymore, you can click the “Remove” button here to remove it from your system.
Where is my Firefox profile manager?
Manage profiles when Firefox is open Type about:profiles into the address bar and press the Enter key. This will open the About Profiles page.
Does Firefox have profiles like Chrome?
Firefox includes profile support, though it’s not quite as easy to access as it is in Chrome or Edge. With Firefox open, you need to type “about:profiles” into the address bar and then hit Enter—you should see the default profile listed, together with a button at the top to Create a New Profile.
How do I have multiple Firefox profiles?
Go to Start Menu and type Run.
- Type firefox.exe -p to open Mozilla Firefox Profile Manager.
- It will show you all the profiles for Firefox.
- Type the name of the new profile and click Finish.
- By default, Firefox will ask you which profile you want to use each time you launch Firefox.
How do I restore my Thunderbird profile?
Restoring a profile backup
- Shut down Thunderbird.
- If your existing profile folder and profile backup folder have the same name, simply replace the existing profile folder with the profile backup, then start Thunderbird.
How do I create multiple profiles in Firefox?
Inside Firefox, type or paste about:profiles in the address bar and press Enter/Return to load it. Click the “Create a New Profile” button, then click Next. Assign a name like Work, ignore the option to relocate the profile folder, and click the Finish button.
Where is my Thunderbird profile stored?
Thunderbird stores your data in a separate location, away from the program files, called your profile folder. To move your data, you can copy your profile folder to the equivalent location on your destination computer.
Where is my old Thunderbird profile?
Restart Thunderbird. Look at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-tb#w_how-to-find-your-profile and then look in the corresponding directory on your external drive to find your old ********. default file.