How do I register for classes at Compton College?
To Add a Class
- Log into the MyCompton student portal via www.compton.edu.
- Click on the Student Services tile.
- Under the Self-Service Menu, click on “Registration and Planning”
- Click on Register for Classes, then select the term.
- Enter the Search Criteria (ex: Psychology)
Is Compton College open?
Is Compton College free?
California residents pay only $46 per unit for classes!…STUDENT FEES.
|Enrollment Fee The enrollment fee is state mandated. Students concurrently enrolled in high school are not required to pay the enrollment fee.||$46 per unit|
|Health Fee*^||$19 each semester (Fall, Spring) $16 per intersession (Winter, Summer)|
How much is a unit at Compton College?
All students, California residents and non-residents must pay the enrollment fee of $46 per unit. Additionally, Compton College has a mandatory health fee.
How do I drop a class at Compton College?
To Drop a Class
- Go to: MY COMPTON.
- Login with username and password.
- Click on the Student Services button.
- Click Drop Class or Remove Section from Waitlist.
- Check the box of the class you wish to drop.
- Click Drop from the drop down menu.
- Click SUBMIT (Note: once you click submit there is no going back.
How do I get my transcripts from Compton College?
Please click here to order El Camino College Compton Center Transcripts online. Please contact El Camino College Records Office at 310-660-3593, Ext. 3436 or email [email protected] for assistance.
Is Compton College Safe?
Compton College reported 11 safety-related incidents involving students while on campus in 2019. Of the 3,990 colleges and universities that reported crime and safety data, 2,282 of them reported fewer incidents than this. Based on a student body of 7,046 that works out to about 1.56 reports per thousand students.
Is Compton a good College?
Compton college is a great school. The teachers here are very easy to get along with and they have a great music program. While we were still on campus, I played the drums in the Big Jazz Band and it was really fun.
How do I pay for classes at Compton College?
For your convenience, we offer TWO ways to pay your fees:
- Pay online! Just go to MyCompton.
- Mail a check or money order to Compton College; Bursar’s Office; 1111 E. Artesia Blvd., Compton, CA 90221. Be sure to mail your payment 7 days before the deadline.
How do I withdraw from a college class?
Dropping a class means that you have chosen to unenroll in that course. In order to officially drop a class, you often have to visit your academic counselor or the school office and fill out a form that may need to be signed by the teacher of that class.
How do I drop a class at Sac State?
During the first 10% of your class (for full semester classes: through the second week of the semester) you may drop online in the My Sac State Student Center or by calling CCE Enrollment Services during regular 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. business hours at (916) 278-6984.
How do I get my transcripts from LA Harbor College?
High School official transcripts can be submitted either through Post mail to our Admissions office, emailed to our transcript email at [email protected] directly from the student’s High School Counselor/Official, or submitted though Parchment Credenials.