How do I install different versions of Firefox?
You can do it by using software like Sandboxie or a virtual machine. You could install a virtualized Firefox version and have a different version running in your physical OS. You can do it by using software like [http://www.sandboxie.com/ Sandboxie] or a virtual machine.
How do I have multiple Firefox installs?
- Close all running instances of Firefox.
- In the Run dialog box, type in: firefox.exe -p.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to set up a profile. Repeat as many times as needed for multiple profiles.
Can I run an older version of Firefox?
If you install an older version, you’ll be prompted to create a new Firefox profile. The latest Firefox version includes security updates so downgrading to an older version leaves you more vulnerable to attacks and usually doesn’t fix the problem.
How do I downgrade Firefox version?
About This Article
- Go to https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/.
- Download the installer for the version you want.
- Uninstall the current version.
- Disconnect from the internet.
- Install the downgraded version.
- Create a new profile.
- Disable automatic updates.
- Reconnect to the internet.
How do I reinstall an older version of Firefox?
Select Options from the menu list. This will open the General section in Firefox. Scroll to the Firefox Updates section, and select Check for Update but let you choose to install them.
Can I install same software twice?
But generally speaking, you can install several applications at the same time because most publishers use different installers, eg: Installshield, InnoSetup, WiX, Nullsoft or proprietary .
How do I run two versions of the same program?
Open two instances of a program
- Open up the required program.
- Open this program again, but this time hold the Shift key and right-click on it.
- Next, provide the username and password of the newly created account and press enter.
- Another instance of the same program will open up.
How do I download a previous version of Firefox?
Steps Go to the Firefox install guide. Scroll down to the “I still want to downgrade” section. Click Directory of other versions and languages. Select a version number. Select your operating system’s folder. Select the language folder. Click the download link. Double-click the Firefox setup file. Select your add-ons if prompted.
What is the best version of Mozilla Firefox?
The best version of Firefox is 15.0.1. Now, that said, any extensions you have that are not working you may be able to update to the most current version of the extension, or bump the MaxVersion value of the extension to make it work with 15.x.x. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Editing_an_ad
How do I find the version of Firefox?
Click the menu button , click help and select .On the menu bar, click the menu and select . The About Firefox window will appear. The version number is listed underneath the Firefox name. Here is an example of what the About Firefox window will look like:
What is the difference between Mozilla, Firefox and Google?
Google Chrome and Firefox both are the web browsers. Mozilla Firefox is completely open source browser. Google Chrome is not completely open source web browser. Firefox has MPL license while Chrome is free under Google terms of services.