How do I find my MTNL router password?
Step 1 : First login to the Routers Access page by visiting IP Address of router, You can find the ip address of router from the back side of router or you can also check on google by typing the Router Manufacture Name. Step 2 : Now enter Admin as username and Password as (Admin or 12345678 or just hit en…
What is the username and password for MTNL broadband?
Open Website http://192.168.1.1 from your own broadband connection to login into your ADSL Router/Modem(CPE). Logon using user name as admin and Password also as admin.
How do I connect to my MTNL router?
- Enter IP 192.168.1.1, in Internet Explorer after connecting the router as before(As in ADSL Router without wifi capability)
- Enter User Name Password as before(As in ADSL Router without wifi capability): i.e. admin, admin.
- Click Tab Interface Setup shown below:
How can I reset my MTNL WIFI router?
Step 1:- Hard Reset the modem: Power supply must be on, Press the reset button (which is available on right hand rare side of Modem.) & hold till the all lamps will glow. After Resetting the modem you will get Internet.
How can I change my broadband WIFI password?
Step 2) To reset your password online
- Step 1: Go to www.youbroadband.in.
- Step 2: Click on My Account and login using your user name and password.
- Step 3:Select password change, save the new password.
- For security reasons, we advise you to login and change your password immediately.
What are IP settings WIFI?
IP stands for “Internet Protocol,” which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network. In essence, IP addresses are the identifier that allows information to be sent between devices on a network: they contain location information and make devices accessible for communication.
How do I setup my modem after resetting?
Insert a straightened paper clip into the Reset button, and press and hold for about seven seconds until all LEDs blink. Release the Reset button. Your cable modem’s configuration is reset to factory default settings. When the reset is complete, the cable modem reboots.