How do I download KACE agent?
Downloading the agent from the KACE support site
- Select Support>Enter your product to support.
- Enter K1>Select K1000 Systems Management Appliance.
- On the right-hand side under Self Service Tools>Select Download New Releases.
- Select the appropriate Product Model/Version.
How do I uninstall KACE agent from MAC?
Uninstall Dell Kace Agent from Mac OSX
- Choose Apple menu () > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups (or Accounts).
- Click. , then enter an administrator name and password.
- Click Login Options.
- Click Join (or Edit).
- Click Open Directory Utility.
- From the menu bar in Directory Utility:
- Open Terminal Window.
What is KACE agent?
The KACE agent collects information that is accessible through WMI (Windows) or System Profiler (Mac). This information includes system name, IP address, MAC address, hard drive capacity, memory, processor (speed), and other details about hardware components and installed software applications.
What is KACE K1000?
Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliances provide a fully integrated systems management solution for IT departments looking to eliminate the costs and complexities of software-based systems management. These appliances are flexible, intelligent, self-maintaining and easily deployed.
Is Kace owned by Dell?
On February 11, 2010, KACE announced its acquisition by Dell. In 2012, KACE became a part of the Dell Software group.
What is KACE app?
Available at Google Play and the App Store, the free KACE Go Mobile App lets you review and respond to real-time, service desk notifications, examine inventory details and deploy software from anywhere.
How much does Dell KACE cost?
KACE Pricing Overview KACE pricing starts at $2.40 based on usage, per year. There is a free version. KACE offers a free trial.
Who makes KACE?
|Type||Private (subsidiary of Quest Software)|
|Headquarters||Aliso Viejo, California, United States|
|Products||Systems management, System deployment, KaaS, KACE Go App, KACE Express|
Does Dell own KACE?