How do I download a Vlsc license?
How to download a software product from the VLSC using Download Manager
- Click Downloads and Keys on the top navigation bar to view a list of products based upon your license entitlements.
- Click the Download link for the product you want to download.
- In Download Settings, select Download Manager as the Download Method.
How do I download an ISO file from VLSC?
Download and burn an ISO file
- Access the Volume License Service Center (VLSC).
- Enter your Windows Live ID E-mail address and password, then select the Sign-In button.
- Select Downloads > Licensed Downloads, and then search for your product.
- Choose the Download Settings from the drop-down box.
- Select Continue Download.
How do I install Microsoft VLSC?
How to download and install your Microsoft donation from the Volume Licensing Service Centre (VLSC)
- Check Your Email.
- Sign In To VLSC Or Sign Up For A Microsoft Account.
- Create A “Microsoft Account”
- Sign Into VLSC.
- Select “Downloads And Keys” From The Main Menu.
- Find The Product You Ordered.
- Download The Product From VLSC.
How do I download Microsoft Open License software?
How to Download Open License Products
- Click Sign in.
- Sign in with a existing Microsoft Account.
- Enter your information, as well as, your agreement and authorization # (found in the attachment emailed to you)
- Click on ‘Downloads and Keys’ Tab.
- Find and click on product you wish to install.
How do I download Microsoft license?
Office Download and Installation
- If you haven’t already, sign in to the VLSC.
- Choose Downloads and Keys from the navigation bar.
- Find the specific product you want to download.
- Click the Download link associated with that product.
How do I download Office Home and Student 2019 product key?
Microsoft 365, Office 2021, Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 2013 (PC and Mac)
- To redeem a new purchase.
- Step 1: Go to www.office.com/setup or Microsoft365.com/setup.
- Step 2: Sign in with your Microsoft account, or create one if you don’t have one.
- Step 3: Enter your product key, without hyphens, if prompted.
How do I access Microsoft VLSC?
Go to the VLSC at https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter.
- Click Sign In.
- Choose to sign in with a “work account” or a “Microsoft account”.
- Enter your organizational email address that is registered with TechSoup Canada.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
How do I get VLSC?
The VLSC will bring you through the Sign In or Sign Up process of creating a VLSC User ID with a work account (business email). If it is your first time to sign into VLSC, you are required to input the business email address where you received the invitation to register.
How do I access VLSC?
MICROSOFT VOLUME LICENSING SERVICE CENTER
- Visit the VLSC and click ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your Country.
- Visit your inbox and click on the link in step 1 of the verification email.
- Click the link to ‘Add an Open License to your profile’.
- Enter your Name, Authorization, and License Number provided and click Submit.
How do I download software products from the VLSC?
To download software products from the VLSC using only your web browser (that is, without Download Manager): Click Downloads and Keys on the top navigation bar to view a list of products based upon your license entitlements. Use the filters on the left to narrow your product search by category.
What is volume licensing service center (VLSC)?
The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) gives you easy access to: Download products and keys Access all your licensing information in one location View your relationship summary and license summary details
Can I download a product from the VSlC catalog?
Other licensing programs (Select +, Enterprise, Campus or School) allow you to download any product from the catalog before you purchase licenses. If your VSLC profile is linked to both Open and other licensing programs, you will see the entire catalog. To determine if a product is eligible for download:
Is the Office 2019 for Mac installer package available on VLSC?
Unlike Office 2016 for Mac, the Office 2019 for Mac Installer Package is NOT available on the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC). Upgrading Office for Mac Volume licensed customers don’t need to uninstall Office 2016 for Mac or Office 2019 for Mac in order to updrate.