How do I connect my ZKTeco to my computer?
I’ve a ZKTeco device with me which is connected to my LAN.
- Step 1: Make sure you can PING the device.
- Step 2: Add a new device in the software.
- Step 3: Choose Device type ‘Direct’ and then Device ‘ZKTeco’
- Step 4: Choose an appropriate ‘Device Category.
- Step 5: Choose punch type.
How do I reset my biometric fingerprint device?
How to Reset a Fingerprint Reader
- Click the “Start” button and then the “Control Panel” link.
- Type “Biometrics” in the Control Panel Search box, and then click the “Biometric Devices” option.
- Click the “Change Biometric Device Settings” option, and then click the “Biometrics Off” radio button.
How do I connect my laptop to biometrics?
Enable biometric support
- Press the Power button to start the computer, and press the F10 key to open the BIOS setup utility.
- Under System Configuration, look for a Biometric Device option; if it exists, enable it.
- Press F10 to save this setting and restart the computer.
How would you integrate biometric attendance machine with Web application?
To receive the realtime attendance data from biometric device to your server, you just need to expose an URL from your server and map it with the device in API Monitor. URL should handle the incoming parameters which will have user id, attendance time, device id and etc,.
How do I add my employee name to my biometric machine?
1. BIOMETRIC ADMIN A Biometric Admin can be added by clicking on the Add Biometric button. Fill up the details like Office Building Location, Aadhaar No, Name, Mobile No and Email Id of the designated Employee for Biometric Admin. Click ‘Add Biometric Admin’ button.
How do I reset my Zkteco fingerprint device?
If you’re unable to see the device when when doing a search to add the S922, reset the device by using a paperclip to depress the reset button at the back of the device (see image) while the ethernet is connected. This will re-assign an IP address in range of your network.