How do I check my merit list Mmcc?
Steps To Check MMCC Merit lists 2021
- Visit the official website (www.mmcc.edu.in) of MMCC College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The link to the MMCC College Merit List 2021 will be provided on the admission portal.
- The list will be in PDF format for the Degrees separately.
Is Mmcc good for BCA?
Placements: According to the low fees structure and reputation of the college the placements are quite good. As the college approaches big companies in IT field and the placements are mostly done in technical field. Also the department of architecture is quite good in part of placements.
Who is the owner of MMCC college?
College Development Committee
|1.||Prin B G Jadhav||Executive President, Marathwada Mitra Mandal|
|2.||Mr. Kishor H. Mungle||Secretary, Marathwada Mitra Mandal|
|Head of the Department|
|3.||Dr. S S Pokharna||Asso. Prof. & HOD, B.Com & CEO|
Is Mmcc a good college?
Committed to impart quality education for professional excellence and sustainable development. Re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC. Best college Award by Savitribai Phule Pune University. Fourth position among the top five colleges in Pune city (as per recent survey by India Today)
Is Mmcc good for BBA?
Placements: The college provides amazing placements, which I have heard from seniors. My graduation will be completed by 2022. If you are a college student and spend most of your time on extracurricular activities, then this might be the best you can get under the BBA course.
What do college grants cover?
It is awarded by the U.S. Department of Education to help eligible low-income students pay for college costs, including tuition, fees, room and board, and other educational expenses. To apply for the grant, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, called the FAFSA.
How do I get fafsa money?
Grants and Student Loans Generally, your school will give you your grant or loan money in at least two payments called disbursements. In most cases, your school must give you your grant or loan money at least once per term (semester, trimester, or quarter).
How can I get money for college?
- Find ways to raise money for college.
- Apply to late-deadline scholarships.
- Consider asking for family support.
- Learn how to budget.
- Try crowdfunding or a side hustle.
- Look for a job to help pay for college.
- Ask about college payment plans.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.