How do I change word dictionary to UK English?
Changing to UK English
- Choose Language from the Tools menu, then choose Set Language from the submenu. Word displays the Language dialog box.
- In the list of languages, select the one you want to use by default.
- Click on the Default button. You are asked to confirm you action.
- Close the Language dialog box.
What is the best dictionary for British English?
|Oxford English Dictionary (OED)||Oxford University Press||British|
|Random House Webster’s||Random House||American|
|Shorter Oxford English Dictionary (SOED)||Oxford University Press||British|
|Webster’s Third New International Dictionary (W3)||Merriam-Webster||American|
How do I change word dictionary to UK English Mac?
How to change the language of dictionary in word for mac
- Make a spelling mistake otherwise you can’t get to spelling options.
- Click Tools > Spelling and Grammar > Options > Dictionaries.
- Change language to English (UK) and click OK.
- Type an English (US) word ‘Categorize’
How do I change the dictionary in Word to English?
Open the Custom Dictionaries dialog box by following the steps in the Open the Custom Dictionaries dialog box section, above. In the Dictionary list box, click the dictionary that you want to change. On the Dictionary language menu, click the language for which the dictionary should be used.
How do I change my outlook dictionary to UK English?
In the new Message window, click Review > Language > Set Proofing Language. See screenshot: 3. Now the Language dialog box comes out, please click to select the new language you will set as default in the Mark selected text as list box, and click the Set As Default button.
Is Cambridge Dictionary British?
Key features The Cambridge Essential British English Dictionary is based on original research on the unique Cambridge English Corpus, and includes all the vocabulary that students need to know at CEFR A1–B1 levels from the English Vocabulary Profile.
How do you change Grammarly to UK English?
Update dialect preference in the Grammarly Keyboard Open Grammarly from the app menu on your mobile phone and tap “Grammarly Settings.” Next, tap “Language Preference” and choose your preferred setting.
Can you translate my Word?
Translate a whole file in Word Select Review > Translate > Translate Document. Select your language to see the translation. Select Translate.