How do I buy minutes on my Verizon phone?
To add funds to your account:
- Click Add Funds in My Verizon to get to the Add Funds page.
- Enter the amount you want to add in the Payment Amount field.
- Select what card you’d like to use to add funds:
- Click Add Funds.
- Review the amount to add and click Confirm.
What is Verizon phone number for customer service?
1 (800) 922-0204
How do I get a Verizon refill card online?
Refilling your Verizon Smartphone Plan or Pay As You Go online
- Pick your Verizon Prepaid Card or enter the amount you would like to purchase and click ”add to cart” (15.00$ minimum, 100.00$ maximum)
- Enter the 10-digit phone number you would like to refill.
- Enter e-mail address and select payment method.
What is the Verizon refill number?
If you’re unable to use a refill card or PIN to add money to your account, please contact Prepaid Customer Service at (888) 294-6804.
Can I put minutes on someone else phone?
Can I buy Minutes, Messages & Data as a gift for someone else? Yes, you may buy a Service Card for somebody else. You will need to add the Service Card online at www.straighttalk.com/Refill or by calling our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-CELL (2355).
How do I talk to a real person at Verizon Wireless?
Talk to a real person at Verizon
- Call Verizon’s service number at 1-800-922-0204.
- When the automated system begins talking, press zero.
- The automated system will ask you to say why you’re calling.
- At this point, the system will promise to connect you to an operator, but it will ask you to enter your account PID.
Can I prepay my Verizon bill?
If a bill is paid, you can use the advance payment option and pay any amount toward the upcoming bill. Note: Advance payments can only be made with a credit card. You can pay up to $500 over the balance due. Pay by dialing #PMT from a Verizon device.
How can I change my Verizon Prepaid phone Number?
- Sign into your prepaid account, then tap on the menu icon on the top left corner and select Devices.
- Choose your phone and then the Manage option.
- Scroll to the bottom until you see the change mobile number option.
- Follow the prompts to change your number.
How much data is a Verizon $30 prepaid card?
Verizon has added a new prepaid plan to its lineup, a $30 per month option that includes a meager 500MB of data per month. It doesn’t look like a great deal, especially compared to Verizon’s other existing prepaid plans, which offer 3GB for $40, 7GB for $50, 10GB for $60, or unlimited data for $75.