How can I make my brain smarter and faster?
9 Ways You Can Train Your Brain to be Smarter
- You are the company you keep. Electronics.
- Get enough shut-eye. Any lack of rest, relaxation and/or excessive stress can seriously reduce the efficiency of your brain function.
- Read, read, read!
- Food glorious food!
- Play games!
- Keep a diary or journal.
- Exercise your body as well as mind.
- Write with your hand.
How many hours do IIT toppers sleep?
An IIT aspirant should sleep for approximately 6-7 hours.8
Is it OK to fail an exam?
Accept that failing an exam is something perfectly normal to happen during your academic life. There are two things you need to know: you’re not alone and you can get a better grade. This is just one more obstacle to overcome, one more story to tell, and an experience that will help you do better on the next exam.29
Who is the topper of NEET 2020?
Odisha’s Soyeb Aftab scored 720 out of 720 marks to emerge as the topper in NEET 2020 exam. Akanksha Singh from UP also scored 720 marks but bagged All India Rank (AIR) of two as she is younger than Soyeb.28
Can a failure become a topper?
People who fail but not loose hope and interest and work hard to become topper because they know how to tackle a problem which others cannot do so. Failure is not bad because failure teaches us an important lesson in our life. …12
Why can I not concentrate on studying?
However, the one thing that I, and many others, struggle with is staying focused when studying. Find a quiet workspace away form other distractions and make it into your study space. Pace. I create a plan to study for 20 minutes, and then take a 5-minute break.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education : Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
How can I increase my concentration while studying for exams?
Tips for maintaining concentration
- Find a revision spot. Finding a place to revise is so important for prolonging concentration.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Making sure you are well rested is extremely important during exams.
- Learn to turn a blind eye.
- Remove distractions.
- Make a plan.
- Allow downtime.
- Keep your blood flowing.
What if I fail in board exams?
Here are 5 ways to clear the Board Examination: Appear for CBSE’s compartment examination (re-examination for subjects in which the student has failed) the same year in the month of May. The results of compartment exams are declared in July. Opt for ODE (On-demand examination) offered by the NIOS the same year.29
Do toppers succeed?
It is not uncommon to see many class toppers from school not become highly successful while many of those who were backbenchers get fly-high jobs. It is not uncommon to see many class toppers from school not become highly successful while many of those who were backbenchers get fly-high jobs.1
How can I study with full concentration for long hours?
- Convince Yourself That The Task Can Be Done. ‘We become what we think’ is the mantra to follow while studying for long hours.
- Take Good Rest Before Starting. It can be difficult to focus if you have not taken a proper rest in few days.
- The 52-17 Algorithm.
- Cut Off Distractions.
- Be Curious.
- Try To Learn By Writing.
What are the habits of toppers?
Toppers Habits to Inculcate for Better Results
- #1 Habit – Love to Learn.
- #2 Habit – Know your Priorities.
- #3 Habit – Be Confident.
- #4 Habit – Avoid Last Minute Preparations.
- #5 Habit – Keep Checking for Notes.
- #6 Habit – Learning for Short Period of Time.
- #7 Habit – First Understand & Then Memorize.
- #8 Habit -Practice.
Who are toppers?
Those are jobs where the school or college topper will rise to the top. They excel as individual contributors. If the job involves working in a team, selling an idea, persuading people to adopt a point of view, then social skills matter. Most jobs in the organisations fall in this category.12
Why do Toppers lie?
Toppers want to look cool But as most people believe, being studious is never cool. On contrast, being a topper is so cool. So they want to be a part of the group with common interests and not just be in groups where nothing else is discussed except books and exams.
How did IIT toppers study?
Almost all toppers first complete their basics and then the JEE level and once they are done with it they move over to Irodov which is the toughest and tests your concepts at a very good level. For Maths, Arihant or Cengage, both are equally good and you can refer to TMH as well.24
How can I concentrate and focus?
If you need help staying focused, try one — or all 10 — of these tips.
- Get rid of distractions. First things first: You need to eliminate distractions.
- Coffee in small doses.
- Practice the Pomodoro technique.
- Put a lock on social media.
- Fuel your body.
- Get enough sleep.
- Set a SMART goal.
- Be more mindful.
How can I study in one hour?
Power Study Hour–One Hour Plan
- Focus & discipline. The art of ignoring distractions when studying often comes down to being able to control the compulsive urge to respond to messages on your phone, scroll through your newsfeed, or check your email inbox while studying.
- Time optimisation.