How can I contact SBI home branch?
Contact Centre: For more information and help, please call SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800-11-2211 (toll-free), 1800-425-3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.
How can I close my SBI home loan?
To close a loan account:
- Click Requests > Closure of Loan A/C. A Closure of Loan A/C page appears.
- Select the loan account you wish to close.
- Select the transaction account which will be debited to close the loan. Figure 1 shows sample settings.
- Click [Submit].
Who is the head of SBI home loan?
Chairman Dinesh Khara
Chairman Dinesh Khara said on Wednesday that SBI dominates the home loan market in India with a 35% share among all commercial banks. The bank’s home loan portfolio crossed ₹5 trillion recently from ₹4.84 trillion on 31 December, which constituted 23% of its loan book.
What is the EMI for 10 lakhs home loan?
EMI Calculation for a Home Loan of Rs. 10 Lakh with Different Tenors
|Loan Amount||EMI when Tenor is 10 Years||EMI when Tenor is 15 Years|
How can I email SBI branch?
if the customer wants help from SBI or has any complaint regarding customer services then the customer can send email to [email protected] with problem details.
How can I transfer my SBI loan to another branch?
1) Log in to SBI internet banking using your user name and password. 2) On the home page of your account click on “e-Services” tab on the top. 3) Under the “e-Services” section, select the “Transfer of Savings Account” option from the left hand side menu as shown in the picture.
How can I reduce my home loan quickly?
Tips to Reduce your Interest Burden While Repaying Home Loan
- To ensure a lower interest payout, decrease the interest rate of your loan.
- Ensure quick repayment of the principal amount.
- If you can, then pay more than the regular EMI.
- You can also pay one more EMI (than the usual number of EMIs) every year.
Who is the boss of SBI?
Dinesh Kumar Khara
Incumbent. Dinesh Kumar Khara, The Chairman of the State Bank of India is the chief executive officer of India’s largest scheduled commercial bank and the ex-officio chair of its Central Board of Directors. Since its establishment in 1955 by the Government of India, the SBI has been headed by twenty-six chairmen.