Does iPhone 6s plus have a good camera?
The Apple iPhone 6s Plus runs iOS 9 and is powered by a 2750mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6s Plus on the rear packs 12-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Apple iPhone 6s Plus is based on iOS 9 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage.
How do you blur the background on iPhone 6 Plus?
How to adjust the background blur after taking a photo
- Take a photo using Portrait mode with one of the iPhone models listed above.
- Open the Photos app and tap Edit.
- The depth control slider will open along with your photo in the edit screen.
- Move the slider until the desired blur is achieved.
- Tap Done.
How do I improve the quality of a photo on my iPhone?
How to adjust iOS camera settings for optimum quality
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Click on Camera.
- Select Formats.
- Select Most Compatible. This results in higher quality photos by saving images in JPEG format.
How can I learn iPhone photography?
iPhone photography tips for beginners
- Take more photos than you want or need.
- Capture action shots using Burst mode.
- Experiment with perspective.
- Check out HDR mode for high contrast shots.
- Use the rule of thirds for balanced composition.
- Use Portrait mode for beautiful bokeh.
- Add depth to your photos.
- Try an external lens.
How sharp is iPhone 6s plus camera?
More importantly, though, it’s now a 5-megapixel unit instead of 2 megapixels. And this bump up makes a difference, letting the camera capture far more detail. As you might expect, this results in better selfies – although it also means skin blemishes are more apparent.
Why is the iPhone 6 Plus camera blurry?
Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help. Make sure that there’s nothing blocking the camera lens.
Can iPhone 6 plus take portrait Photos?
And if you have an iPhone 6s Plus, you may be wondering whether you can take portrait mode photos too. The answer is, unfortunately, no — Apple didn’t add the dual lens camera to its “Plus” devices until the iPhone 7, so you’re out of luck.
Is the 6 Plus waterproof?
The bottom line is that Apple didn’t highlight waterproofing as a new feature because the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus aren’t waterproof. They may be mildly water resistant, and may be able to survive a speedy dunk, if King Neptune gets a proper grip on your shiny new handset, it’s history.
How can I make my pictures more HD?
To improve a picture’s resolution, increase its size, then make sure it has the optimal pixel density. The result is a larger image, but it may look less sharp than the original picture. The bigger you make an image, the more you’ll see a difference in sharpness.