Do universities accept Foundation Year?
Most universities in the UK, Australia and New Zealand recognize foundation year and accept foundation year graduates onto their undergraduate courses, except University of Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, LSE and Imperial College.
Which stream has more salary?
Taking the role of a Chartered Accountancy is one of the highest paying jobs in India for commerce students and it is a dream of most commerce students to become a CA. As a starting salary, one can expect to get around Rs. 6 to Rs. 7 lakhs per annum as a CA.
Which is better diploma or degree?
A diploma is a specific academic award usually awarded for professional/vocational courses. The relative importance of a diploma, when compared to a degree course is less. Degree programs give more in-depth knowledge and potentially start you at a higher level.
Which field is best after 12th?
UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Is a foundation degree good?
Foundation degrees are ideal if you’re unsure about taking a full degree or if you want to study while you work. Whether you’re working in or towards the role now, you can gain professional and technical skills to further your career – within a shorter time frame than a full degree.
Is a diploma a qualification?
A diploma is a qualification that shows you have achieved a level of proficiency in a particular subject.
Is Level 4 a foundation degree?
What level is a Foundation Degree equivalent to? As stated above, a Foundation Degree is a Level 4 and a Level 5 degree. As students can choose between studying for one years or two, the level will change.
Which stream is toughest?
Toughest Engineering Courses
- Chemical Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
Which stream is best for future?
Career Options After 10th
- Science – • Science is the most popular and favourite career option for the majority of the parents and students.
- Commerce – • Commerce is the second most popular career option after science.
- Arts/Humanities – •
Are foundation years worth it?
A foundation year is also ideal if you’re unsure whether you want to go to university. You can get an understanding of your field of interest before progressing to a full degree programme. As well as subject knowledge, you will get used to the higher education context and gain the skills needed for higher level study.
Which job is the best?
- 1 Medical Professionals. Doctors in India earn well.
- 2 Merchant Navy jobs. Merchant Shipping sector has always been known to provide good pay packages to its workers.
- 3 Engineers. It is a heavily saturated field.
- 4 Lecturer.
- 5 Chartered Accountant.
- 6 Management Professionals.
- 7 Architects.
- 8 Scientists.
Which subject is better for future?
Engineering (the professionals involved are engineers including hardware and software engineers) Information technology (developers to cyber security experts) Finance and business (accountants, financial planners, economists) Medicine and healthcare (nurses, therapists, healthcare managers)
Is Diploma good or bad?
No, it is always better to go for regular higher secondary certification. Diploma after 10th is good only if you r not willing to study 12th which is more tedious or you have some financial issues. Going for a diploma course depends on ur field to wch u want to join in degree..
Which course is good for job?
Best Short-term Job-Oriented Courses
- Product Management Certification Program.
- Business Analytics Certification Program.
- Full Stack Development (Placement Track)
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate Course.
- Certificate Course in Finance Accounting and Taxation.
- PG Certification in Data Science.
Is a Level 5 Diploma a degree?
Level 5 qualifications are: diploma of higher education ( DipHE ) foundation degree.